- Can be worn in 3 different ways: backpack, stroller bag and shopper
- 2 interior compartments for nappies and wet wipes
- 2 interior compartments for jars and bottles
- 1 zipped compartment for valuables
- 1 key clip
- 1 concealed outer compartment for easy access to important items
- 2 adjustable carrying straps (which can also be used as stroller clips)
- 2 stroller clips
- Changing mat included
- Size: 40 x 40 cm
- Outer: 57% cotton, 30% acrylic, 6% polyester, 5% wool, 2% other fibres, waxed
- Lining: 100% polyester (water repellent)
- Care instructions: Wipe down with a damp cloth; do not wash
About mara mea
“MADE FOR MAMAS – LOVED BY WOMEN”. This is the motto at the heart of mara mea. Founded in 2015, the Berlin label designs gorgeous, high quality, multi-functional changing bags and accessories for modern mums which will accompany them long after their little ones are potty trained. For mara mea, mothers aren’t just mothers – they are, first and foremost, women. So although mara mea products are thoughtfully designed to meet the needs of mums with little ones, they also double up as stylish bags for everyday use.
Designers Maren and Dorina drew inspiration from the art and cultures they’ve experienced on their travels. These influences are combined with modern, graphic elements to create mara mea’s signature style: a joyful, colourful mix of hippy and modern styles.
All of mara mea’s products are made with love by two family businesses in India. Having a transparent, friendly and fair collaboration with both production teams is hugely important to mara mea and is the basis of two productive, long-term partnerships. Each and every mara mea product features a selection of unique, lovingly handcrafted details and elements.