- Size: 35 x 40 cm. Designed to fit 4-5 cloth nappies, and perfect for carrying dirty clothes
- This wet bag has two compartments, both with zip fastenings, so you can keep clean nappies and clothes separate from dirty ones
- The handle lets you hang the wet bag easily on doors and hooks
- The bag’s polyurethane coating makes it waterproof
- Material: 100% polyester (with polyurethane coating)
- Care instructions: Wash up to 60°C
Wet bags or nappy storage bags aren’t just a great investment for families who use cloth nappies on their little one(s), they can be used in so many different ways by everyone… For example:
- to store damp swimming things and towels after a swim
- to keep your things dry at the pool or beach (one wet bag to keep your phone and purse dry, and another to store wet things)
- to keep your shower things in when you’re travelling (if your shampoo leaks, the wet bag will keep everything else in your suitcase safe and dry)
- for dirty clothes at nursery or on holiday
- as a handy place to keep your reusable wipes, so you can wash your little one’s hands and face on the go, and… well, we could go on and on…
For those who use cloth nappies on their little ones, wet bags are great because air can circulate in a closed wet bag. Which means that the smell can’t build up as much inside. And as for any smells that can’t be avoided… well, those are kept firmly within the wet bag itself, so you don’t have to worry about any unpleasant stinks when you’re on the go!
For nine years, Baba+Boo has been producing its products in a small, independently tested factory in China. Baba+Boo places great importance on compliance with social criteria such as preventing excessive working hours, prohibiting child labour and providing safe working conditions. The seamstresses are mothers from the region who are allowed to organise their work around their families. Baba+Boo’s products are independently tested too.
Baba+Boo was started by Eva, mum to two little ones. She was searching for a sustainable alternative to disposable nappies and ended up creating her own line of cloth nappies, designed to perfectly meet her family’s needs.
All of Baba+Boo’s products are ethically manufactured: absolutely no child labour, and all workers are paid fairly and do not work excessive hours. All factories need to comply with strict rules. All products continually undergo stringent testing and don’t contain any harmful chemicals.
Baba+Boo supports a variety of charities and is always looking for ways to give back to society.