- Size: 13 x 18 cm. Baba+Boo’s mini wet bags are perfect for carrying cloth sanitary pads and reusable wipes
- Zip fastening
- The handle (with popper fastening) lets you hang the wet bag easily on doors and hooks
- The bag’s polyurethane coating makes it waterproof
- Material: 100% polyester (with polyurethane coating)
- Care instructions: Wash up to 60°C
Baba+Boo’s new, versatile mini wet bags are perfect for parents! You can use them for so many things, such as:
- Storing makeup and brushes
- Protecting valuables – such as your phone or money – from water and sand when you’re at the beach or pool
- Keeping little bits and bobs safe in your handbag
- Storing cloth sanitary pads, period underwear, tampons or menstrual cups
- Keeping reusable wipes and hankies handy on the go, ready to wipe little fingers and faces at the drop of a hat
- Well, we could go on and on…
If you’ve switched to reusable period protection, mini wet bags are a fantastic storage solution, both at home and on the go. Air can circulate in a closed wet bag, meaning smells don’t build up as much inside. And any smells that do accumulate are kept firmly within the wet bag itself, so you can relax and enjoy your day!
For nine years, Baba+Boo has been producing its products in a small, independently tested factory in China. Baba+Boo places great importance on compliance with social criteria such as preventing excessive working hours, prohibiting child labour and providing safe working conditions. The seamstresses are mothers from the region who are allowed to organise their work around their families. Baba+Boo’s products are independently tested too.
Baba+Boo was started by Eva, mum to two little ones. She was searching for a sustainable alternative to disposable nappies and ended up creating her own line of cloth nappies, designed to perfectly meet her family’s needs.
All of Baba+Boo’s products are ethically manufactured: absolutely no child labour, and all workers are paid fairly and do not work excessive hours. All factories need to comply with strict rules. All products continually undergo stringent testing and don’t contain any harmful chemicals.
Baba+Boo supports a variety of charities and is always looking for ways to give back to society.