- 6-piece wooden rainbow in hues of blue, green, yellow and orange
- Size: approx. 23.5 x 6.5 x 12 cm
- Made from sustainable linden wood. The wood is FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) and PEFC (Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification) certified
- Age recommendation: Suitable from birth
- Ocamora’s toys are all CE certified, and are produced in accordance with the following safety standards: EN 71-1:2014, EN 71-2:2011+A1:2014, UNE EN 71/3 and 2009/48/EG
- Handmade in Spain
Gorgeous wooden toys handmade in Andalusia!
Gregorio and Laura – the team behind Ocamora – design and produce their unique toys in a cabin on the outskirts of the Spanish city of Córdoba. Each toy is cut, sanded and shaped with delight in their wonderful workshop surrounded by nature, orchards, birdsong and children’s laughter.
Created using wood from sustainably managed forests, eco-friendly paints and natural vegetable oils, Ocamora’s toys are 100% free from nasty chemicals – making them safe for little ones to play with. Ocamora products don’t come with instructions; they’re designed to give free rein to children’s imaginations! They let little explorers play and learn naturally and allow them to experience the feel, smell and character of wood for themselves.
Wood is an incredible, durable, natural material. And, just like every tree, each piece of wood is unique. Each piece has its own unique “flaws” and this is what makes wood such a fascinating material to work with. In a world of mass-produced plastic toys, each and every one of Ocamora’s enchanting wooden toys is handmade with love.